- Applications DUE by 5pm on April 20, 2021 Download the Application
- $10 non-refundable application fee, required with application
- Drop off applications at the Pleasant Grove City Office (70 S 100 E)
- Parents and girls will be involved and helping during the week of Strawberry Day June 12-20
- If you are not available during that week…please do not apply
- Contestants must be no younger than 9 years old and no older than 11 on June 1, 2021
- All Contestants must live in Pleasant Grove
- Royalty will be involved in Strawberry Days Activities – Subject to change based on COVID-19
Finalists will be contacted so they can attend the competition on May 22 at 7 pm where the Royalty will be announced. The (5) winners will be given a ticket to attend the competition. Due to COVID-19 policies/restrictions a limit on family members in attendance for the competition may be limited, an email will be sent out regarding the proper guidelines, family member(s) will need to plan on purchasing a ticket for the competition.
Each contestant will HAND WRITE a one-page essay about the theme “What Makes Pleasant Grove Feel Like Home.” It will be judged by an independent panel of judges for attention to theme, originality, and creativity. The constant must write the essay herself (how the contestant feels about the theme).
Royalty will need to purchase matching clothing, matching white dress and sign a contract participation waiver. Crowns and banners will be furnished. All information will be discussed at a parent meeting right after the pageant date to be announced. With this year’s winners being announced so closely to Strawberry Days you must be in attendance for the parent meeting. No exceptions.