Saturday, June 13
Shannon Park (East of the rodeo grounds at 220 S State Street in PG)
Car show: 8 am – 2 pm
Car Cruise: 2 pm
(Go to the Fireman breakfast, then come to the Car Show!)
- Helicopter landing
- Meet Django, the new PGPD Police K9 dog, a 3 year-old German Shepard
- Great food vendors
- Come see about 100 Classic and Exotic cars!
- Car Cruise starts at 2 pm from the park down Main and Center street
Donation Tickets & Silent Auction
Purchase a donation ticket for a new 50” Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR with Fire Stick ($405 Value), Utah Grizzlies Hockey Tickets, Gift Cards, and many other items.
Silent Auction Items
- TWO Jet Blue Round-Trip Tickets any place Jet Blue Flies (up to $2000 value depending on destination)
- New Traeger Century Grill ($1000 retail price)
- Helicopter ride sightseeing over Timp and Utah County for Four people ($2000 value)
Enter the Show
Mike Carter with the PG Honorary Colonels
801-368-4567 or email@example.com
Bring Your Car
Anyone that has a classic or exotic car may exhibit at the car show for Free. Come to Shannon Park by 7:15 am on Saturday, June 15.
Don’t miss this year’s car show, which is also a fundraiser for a new K9 for the PG Police Department.
Did You Know?
PG City’s K9 named Havoc was injured and recently retired from service? Our new K9 named Django will cost about $20,000 this year. The PG City Police Honorary Colonels are raising funds to cover the costs of K9 for PG City. All costs will be covered through sponsorships for the Car Show and Golf Tournament, donation tickets and silent auction, and cash donations from the public and companies to purchase a new K9, equipment, training, medical care, food, etc. A second K9 will be purchased by the Honorary Colonels in 2020, so PG will have full time K9 service, costing about $20,000 more. These K9s will be trained as dual-purpose dogs, for drug detection and suspect apprehension.