Must be 9 – 11 years old as of June 1, 2023
$10 per entry
Kym Wilson email@example.com
Cassie Sanderson firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, April 22
Application Due: On or before Saturday, March 25, 2023
Pleasant Grove High School
Congratulations to the 2022 Little Miss Strawberry Days!
- Applications DUE by 5 pm on Monday, March 25, 2023 (Download Application)
- $10 non-refundable application fee, required with application
- Drop off applications at the Pleasant Grove City Office (70 S 100 E)
- Parents and girls will be involved and helping during the week of Strawberry Day June 11-18
- Please do not apply if you are not available during Strawberry Days week
- Contestants must be no younger than 9 years old or older than 11 on June 1, 2023
- All Contestants must live in Pleasant Grove
- Royalty will be involved in Strawberry Days activities
Finalists will be contacted so they can attend the competition on April 22 at 7 pm where the Royalty will be announced. The (5) winners will be given a ticket to attend the competition.
Each contestant will HAND WRITE a one-page essay about the theme “Deeply Rooted in Pleasant Grove.” It will be judged by an independent panel of judges for attention to theme, originality, and creativity. The constant must write the essay herself (how the contestant feels about the theme).
Royalty will need to purchase matching clothing, matching white dress and sign a contract participation waiver. Crowns and banners will be furnished. All information will be discussed at a parent meeting. You must be in attendance for the parent meeting. No exceptions.